Does your business need the expert oversight and guidance of a skilled Chief Financial Officer but cannot afford the cost?
Sylvia M. Singleton, CPA works with small business clients in diverse industries providing:
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) expertise to help the businesses meet their reporting requirements and their growth expectations.
- Review transactions prepared by bookkeepers and other staff
- Reconciliation of bank, investment, credit card and other debt accounts
- Cash planning and forecasting
- Budget preparation and variance reporting
- Cost and Revenue Analysis by service, product or segment
- Employee retirement accounts
- Financial planning for business owners and employees
- Accounting procedures and QuickBooks training
Small Biz CFO Concierge Services are for small business owners who prefer to maintain their routine operational bookkeeping functions in-house but need the strategic expertise that a CFO offers.
Small Biz CFO Concierge Services allow small businesses to save money by either employing a bookkeeper at a lower salary or training current staff on bookkeeping procedures and then the vital financial analysis is conducted by a Certified Public Accountant with vast industry experience at significant savings since the service is provided on a monthly contract basis (no employee salary or benefits to be concerned over).
Small Biz CFO Concierge Services are provided at the client’s business location usually 1 to 2 days per month depending on the client’s needs.
Contact Us for Custom Pricing on Small Biz CFO Concierge Services